Sunday, March 12, 2017

"Follow your dreams" card with tutorial



"Follow your dreams " card with a small tutorial.

First you have to print or draw the pattern(because I wasn't pleased with the patterns found on the internet I drew mine).Cut out the balloon and then divide it in smaller pieces(2).For each piece choose a different paper color and cut out the shapes(3,4). 


 Glue all the pieces in the original shape,I glued mine on a piece of white paper which I cut off when I finished the balloon.Start with the top of the pattern and apply glue on the outline of the piece.Place the paper strip on the glue,start with small distances(1) ,press it until the glue dries then continue and follow the contour till you fill the whole shape(2). 
Proceed the same with all the parts until the balloon and the clouds are ready. 
I've used 5 mm wide strips 120 gr/m2 paper. 

Now the flowers.Roll and shape the strips,glue them four by four and wrap around them a black strip to finish the petals.Each flower has four petals and different sizes.In the middle add a small tight coil. 

All you need to do now is to assemble the card .
I hope you like my little tutorial and  find it useful 😊🌼🌸❀

No comments:

Post a Comment